Fortis Green Shoeshine offers a fleet of shoeshine chairs available to hire for exhibitions, conferences, product launches or indeed any event that would benefit from association with such a service. We can tailor our shoeshine experience to fit seamlessly into any corporate identity.
Our custom built wood and leather shoeshine chairs invoke the aesthetic of a private members' club. With matching chairs available, you have the option of booking multiple matching shoeshiners for your event activation.
Fortis Green’s dapper, highly personable and well trained staff offer you the opportunity to attract attention, invite conversation and provide your guests with a memorable and indulgent experience.
HOW IT WORKS
• Fortis Green will partner with you to provide a complimentary shoeshine service for your guests
• A shine for each patron lasts around five minutes - this creates the option for your company to utilise that dwell time to achieve strategic objectives such as growing your mailing list, promoting your brand or building online followers
• We service all forms of footwear including formal, casual and sports shoes for both men and women
• Our shoeshine chair creates social media engagement opportunities with 75% of event patrons taking photographs of themselves while enjoying their shoeshine
• Our approach to working with brands, PR agencies and private clientele alike is professional and state of the art
"Ray and the team from Fortis Green ensured our Caulfield Cup experience was effortless. With prompt arrival time and the fantastic chair, all the gents and ladies left pleased with the result. I would definitely recommend the team for your next corporate event as their service is exceptional."
- A. George (Jack London)
"The Festival of Steve was thrilled to work with Fortis Green throughout 2016. We collaborated with Fortis Green at the launch party and at the all day Festival held at Taxi Riverside Federation Square. The Fortis Green Shoeshine Chair added a great deal of charm and class to our event and allowed our visitors to sit back and engage in the wonderful drama that revolves around having your shoes shined. Ray and his team are tremendously engaging and witty and of course, extremely knowledgable on all things about quality footwear and caring for them. The Fortis Green Shoeshine Chair is such a great fit with the Festival of Steve and everything we stand for. We look forward to working with them again."
- C. Navè (President - Melbourne City Precinct)
Feedback was great in fact people are still asking about it and commenting we should have it more often.
Gerard (Kings and Knaves)